Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's Here!

Yesterday copies of FEAR ITSELF showed up at my door.  One of the high points in a writer's life is holding one of your books in your hands for the first time.  This was an even than I expected because the books arrived a week early.  Of course, for all writers, reality settles in the next day and you have to get back to work selling the things.

To that end:  FEAR ITSELF is now available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and through the bookseller of your choice.  Eventually, it will also be out as an ebook.

In the Never Fear Fear Itself Contest, I handled the final drawing this way.  I wrote all the previous winners names on slips of paper and dropped the papers down the stairwell from my upstairs hall.  The one that fluttered the farthest won.

The winner is Karen Mayers of San Bruno, CA.

Peace,
Elena

No comments:

FEAR ITSELF BOOK TRAILER

Member, Delaware Valley Mystery Authors